Hi. I'm Allanis Edria Balte you can call me Edria. I am 18 years old. I was born on March 2, 2001. I am currently studying at Philippine Christian University Dasma, G12 HUMSS Student.


       My hobbies are browsing social media and playing volleyball also taking selfie if im bored.



       Life is best when you have a loving and caring family. I am so happy for having a happy family. Even if we may not be rich. But we are blessed. Having this kind of happy family is the sweetest gift that God has ever given me.


       They are my friends that we are go to church together. I am so happy to be with them. I treasured them, i love them so much.

Comments

  1. Niceee balteeeek.Keeeep it upoo labyuuuu💓

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a complete and happy family is the best❤️ Godbless😇

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your content! Goodjob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always thank God because you are blessed

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope u enjoy ur time with your family so have a nice day, Nice content

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree to the content of your blog, our life is nothing without our family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being happy is all in the mindset. Glad you’re contented with your life. Keep it up! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog! Keep up the good work👏🏻👏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple but sweet. Nice blog Allanis! Keep on loving your fam. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sunday is for the Lord. Dont stop meeting with him every week😇

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy ur time with friends and family , and always thank god. Nice blog mapren!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like how you appreciate the things in your life✨Just continue and enjoyy siss labyuuu💕

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its good that you are close to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i admire the way you treasure your friends :>

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment